Monday, October 15, 2012

Looking for Przybylski favorably praised by early reviewers on Librarything!

K.C. Frederick's Looking for Przybylski has received it's first batch of early reviews from readers who were sent preliminary copies via Librarything.com

One such user "pixiedark" gave it 5 out of 5 stars and said the following:

"I was literally glued to this book. I could not put it down! Every-time I turned the page, something new and interesting happened to Ziggy and the people he met on his travels. Ziggy relives memories from his past and I learned a lot about him and his family. It is hard to believe that "Looking for Przybylski" is only 232 pages long! This book is filled with action and suspense. It also has excellent scene setting and characterization. K.C. Frederick did an excellent job of weaving Ziggy's back story in with the present events of the book. When I was done with this book I was sad. I enjoyed the journey of Ziggy across the country from Detroit to California I believe this book shows that what is important is the journey and not the end."  )

Thanks pixiedark for the great review!

To see more Permanent Press posts on librarything, and for a chance to become an early reviewer yourself visit http://www.librarything.com/catalog/permanent

Look for Looking for Przybylski coming later this month from The Permanent Press!